- Community Impact
- Gender Equality
- Awards & Recognition
- Product Safety
- A force for good in communities
Since the first cases of COVID-19 across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we’ve all faced unprecedented times. As a business, as brands, and as individuals.
- P&G Innovation Contributes Hand Sanitiser to Battle COVID-19
Hand sanitiser is essential in the fight against COVID-19. P&G is leveraging people, talents and resources to serve the growing need around the world. Since January, we’ve mobilised teams to provide the capability to manufacture and distribute hand
- Supporting Health Care Workers in China
Health care workers in China have been at the forefront of fighting the COVID-19 virus, forging new directions for others around the globe to follow. Working with long-time partners to provide both product donations and financial aid, our P&G China
- STEPPING UP AS A FORCE FOR GOOD
In service to people everywhere who are caring for their families and communities — all day, every day, P&G people are stepping up and serving others as a force for good.
- A Remarkable First: Two CMOs Sit Down for a Chat
What happens when a former CMO and a current CMO walk into a business school classroom? This isn’t the start of a joke – but it is something that gave us pause.
- First Look: P&G’s 2019 Annual Report
Released today as an online interactive experience, P&G’s 2019 Annual Report tells the story of how, as previously announced, we achieved the following during fiscal year 2019:
- Marc Pritchard on 5 Actions P&G is Taking to Improve the Media Supply Chain
The next great revolution in using technology to make people’s lives better is underway, but along with this are potential pitfalls that can’t be ignored: data misuse and privacy breaches, transparency lapses, fraud, brand safety and more.
- Pampers: The Birth of P&G’s First 10-Billion-Dollar Brand
Decades of Innovation Have Improved Life for Parents, Babies
- P&G Announces New Global Commitment to Reduce Plastic
When P&G announced our Ambition 2030 sustainability goals in April 2018, we included several global goals for packaging, including 100% recyclable or reusable packaging by 2030.
- P&G, Global Citizen, and National Geographic Partner to ACTIVATE for Change
Procter & Gamble and National Geographic launch ACTIVATE today, a compelling six-part documentary series to spotlight global issues like extreme poverty, inequality and sustainability,
- P&G-Led HolyGrail Project Earns top Honours at Packaging Europe's Sustainability Awards
The multi-company collaborative venture also wins ‘Driving the Circular Economy’ category
- P&G Tackles Gender Bias at Women Deliver 2019
In Vancouver, Canada, more than 8,000 gender equality changemakers—from world leaders and activists to journalists and academics—convened for the Women Deliver 2019 Conference
- Reimagining Creativity: Highlights from P&G's Presence at Cannes 2019
The 66th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is in the books, with P&G leaving an indelible mark as a result of our 17th consecutive trip to the South of France.
- Safety is No Laughing Matter
CEO David Taylor shares perspective on P&G’s efforts to keep people safe and encourage good decisions by teens and young adults.