- Community Impact
- Gender Equality
- Awards & Recognition
- Product Safety
- A Remarkable First: Two CMOs Sit Down for a Chat
What happens when a former CMO and a current CMO walk into a business school classroom? This isn’t the start of a joke – but it is something that gave us pause.
- First Look: P&G’s 2019 Annual Report
Released today as an online interactive experience, P&G’s 2019 Annual Report tells the story of how, as previously announced, we achieved the following during fiscal year 2019:
- Marc Pritchard on 5 Actions P&G is Taking to Improve the Media Supply Chain
The next great revolution in using technology to make people’s lives better is underway, but along with this are potential pitfalls that can’t be ignored: data misuse and privacy breaches, transparency lapses, fraud, brand safety and more.
- Pampers: The Birth of P&G’s First 10-Billion-Dollar Brand
Decades of Innovation Have Improved Life for Parents, Babies
- P&G Announces New Global Commitment to Reduce Plastic
When P&G announced our Ambition 2030 sustainability goals in April 2018, we included several global goals for packaging, including 100% recyclable or reusable packaging by 2030.
- P&G, Global Citizen, and National Geographic Partner to ACTIVATE for Change
Procter & Gamble and National Geographic launch ACTIVATE today, a compelling six-part documentary series to spotlight global issues like extreme poverty, inequality and sustainability,
- P&G-Led HolyGrail Project Earns top Honours at Packaging Europe's Sustainability Awards
The multi-company collaborative venture also wins ‘Driving the Circular Economy’ category
- P&G Tackles Gender Bias at Women Deliver 2019
In Vancouver, Canada, more than 8,000 gender equality changemakers—from world leaders and activists to journalists and academics—convened for the Women Deliver 2019 Conference
- Reimagining Creativity: Highlights from P&G's Presence at Cannes 2019
The 66th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is in the books, with P&G leaving an indelible mark as a result of our 17th consecutive trip to the South of France.